JellyPages.com

Friday 19 December 2008

WHEEEEEEE all done!!!!!!!

Can't believe I am finally finished my cards for this year, I am afraid if I have missed anyone now it is just tough!!!! Well ok not tough I could probably squeeze in another few...you know how it is lol.





Another angel on black card this time and embossed with gold powder, I like it in gold on the black, might do a few more of these before I return the stamp ;)
























Next two cards made with backing paper I got in a magazine, one with snowangel Lily from Pink Cat Studio and one with a polar bear from Lili of the Valley



And last but not least the card for hub....... wasn't sure what to do for him, he can be a pain in the you know what lol

The papers are all from Funky Fairy as is the stamp on the polar bear card. I got a "oh thats a clever card I like that!" from hub so must have got it right so I am pleased at that lol

Now I can get back to enjoying myself again, roll on the new year when I can get back to the challenge blogs, I have missed them! OOOOOHHHH only 6 more sleeps til I get my 'bug...........yay!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww these are cute Amanda!
You can relax now!! and take it easy!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Ila said...

All your cards are Super Cute and Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for thinking about me.....I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Xmas Hugs, Ila

Heather "Hev" said...

What adorable stamps Amanda :)
Youve made great cards with them :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Beautiful cards Amanda, well done on finishing your christmas cards, i have to say its a relief to say im done! next year im getting more organized. Thank you for entering my blog candy hun, and good luck. Linda x

Bev said...

Well done you! They are fabulous cards hunny, especially the last one - I just adore the colour scheme.

hugs Bev x