JellyPages.com

Friday 5 December 2008

money giftcards




My hub Ian is a wee bit older than me ...........ok he's 23 years older than me lol He has 3 older kids and between two of them we have 7 grandkids! Three of them are 12 and over so we have decided just to give them cash fro Christmas this year as we feel they are old enough and besides I haven't got a Scooby Doo what to buy them lol So I set my self a challenge of making gift cards for them, here are the first two for the girls. The papers are 12x12 scrapbook papers bought yonks ago, the stamps are Lily from Pink Cat Studio and Polar Bear from Lili of the Valley other bits n bobs from the stash :)
Instructions on how to make the tag holder is here

7 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Amanda they are both gorgeous love the cute little images hugs Jill x

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous, I love the images. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are fabulous and so cute ,stunning ,Dawnxx

miss said...

Panda
these are so pretty and a great idea too.

Dawn said...

Hiya!!
Wow these are great Amanda!
Beautifully made.
Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous giftcards Amanda, such cute images and i love the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Deborah March said...

Nice ones Ms Amanda!