JellyPages.com

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Cards for Lily's teachers


Lily finishes school on Friday for the holidays so I thought I better get the backside in gear and make the cards for her teachers lol She has a teacher and a classroom assisstant this year and she adores them both :) I made both cards the same cos sadly my inspiration seems to be out at a party or something as I am struggling to get the cards finished this year! The stamp is Lily from the Lily and Billy winter set at Pink Cat Studio, coloured with fineliners and white snow and fur embossed with white powder again. The snowball looking string is from tesco in the Xmas wrapping section, so cute lol. Just got to get the ingredients for the choccy truffles I make for prezzies yuuum :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the image and paper. x

Heather "Hev" said...

Adorable - bright and cheerful :)

Tip Top said...

Eeee - I nearly bought some of the Tesco snowball string! But did buy the other ribbon they had!