JellyPages.com

Sunday 14 December 2008

Almost there

A couple more Chrissy cards done over the weekend, just a couple more to do now, one for the hub, one for Lily and one for my nephews first Xmas...............hmmm no pressure to make them special then lol


The angel on this parchment card is actually a stamp I have on loan from a friend. I stamped it in black on a piece of paper and traced it onto the parchment and embossed the lines and dots only. I could have gone mad embossing the leaves etc but I quite like it simple like this (and of course it is quicker that way hehehehe) I did two of these on Friday :)
I am hoping to get the cards finished off today and then get the tree up tonight while Lily is in bed so she can have a surprise in the morning when she gets up..........it'll still be dark when she gets up and she can see the tree all lit up :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

ohh Amanda this is simply stunning and so gorgeous love it hugs Jill x

Dawn said...

Wow Amanda - such work but it looks fantastic - Wonderful card!

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Amanda. x

Bev said...

Amanda this is exquisite!!

hugs Bevx

Deborah March said...

Pretty card Amanda, and little Lily will be SO EXCITED tomorrow!