JellyPages.com

Friday 19 December 2008

some awards

I have recieved some fabby awards from 2 gorgeous bloggers :) Firstly I received this one from Natalie and Kristin

The rules are to give it to 5 people and to write 5 things I am addicted to.

Ok 5 addictions..........
1 crafting
2 chocolate (sadly my waistline reflects this)
3 hugs with Lily (she is a fantastic hugger lol)
4 shopping (natch)
5 my laptop

Secondly I also received this one from Kristin) there was also another awad I have received before!!!)

The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

Ok here's the hard part...............who to pick to award these to lol
2 Jo
5 Hev
6 Sue
Thank you ladies for awarding them to me I am truly honoured :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on both awards. x

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations to you sweetie :)

Oh thankyou ever so much Amanda - I am blessed to be thought of for both awards - HUGS!!!

Tip Top said...

Thank you very much!!! I'll have a think and will get it on my blog this week!

Hope you have a very very lovely Christmas!!

Jo said...

Big congratulations to you on your awards and thank you so much for thinking of me x Happy Christmas!