JellyPages.com

Wednesday 3 December 2008

finally got round to some Xmas cards!!



Had a count up of the cards in the Chrissie box and OMG not nearly enough!! Panic mode set in lol So I will have to put the oh so addictive challenge cards aside for a while and get the Chrissie cards finished off as I need to think about actually writing them and then posting them!!




Here are a couple that I made last night, the cracker one was so easy I made half a dozen of them :)

So guess what I will be doing tonight as well? Hmm this might take a couple more nights at this rate. Think I have about 20 more to make.............grrrr better get my backside in gear and get on with it! Bet I've missed the overseas posting dates as well... I usually do, don't know why I don't make the international cards into New Year ones instead lol

11 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

AAAARRRRRR what fabulous christmas cards ,love the cracker one best ,brilliant ,Dawnxxx

Natalie said...

These are lovely. x

Natalie said...

These are lovely. x

Sue said...

lovely cards, hope to get mini finished this week thought i had done enough!!! lol. sue.x

miss said...

Oh wow Panda
These are fabby. The cracker one looks fantastic

Jeanette said...

I really love the cracker card! My family is from the UK, my husband's and my brother-in-law are forced every years to wear the hats at Christmas dinner! They would love this card! Hugs Jeanette

Debbie said...

Fabulos cards, love them both. Debbie x

Bev said...

Fabulous cards hunny - love the idea of the cracker, so unusual. The little teddy in the second card is just so sweet

hugs Bev x

Karen said...

These are fab cards - I especially love the second one. You live not too far from me. I live in Elgin and work in Inverness. Amazing how you find people nearby from the blogging world!!

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

Jill said...

aww I love the christmas cracker one, gorgeous I'm still way behind with my xmas cards hugs Jill x

Dawn said...

Aww these are stunning cards Amanda! So cute!