JellyPages.com

Tuesday 16 December 2008

one more lol


One more card made over the last few days, I found it as I was tidying up the photos :) The idea for this one came from a magazine as did the actual pictures! Total cheating I know but as I said earlier inspiration, mojo whatever you call it has gone on strike, downed tools and is now in the pub having a Xmas drink!!


The three pics are layered onto silver mirricard and then sage green cardstock. I like how it has turned out, I might do some more next year with other pics :)

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So many fabulous cards since my last visit Amanda, Love the Lily image for the teacher and the pom poms look fab, Hugs, Nikki x

Dawn said...

another card done! Magazines are worth their weight in gold you know!! LOL!!

Dawn
x

Natalie said...

Another lovely card Amanda. x

Natalie said...

There is an award for you on my blog.

Natalie x

miss said...

Panda
that is gorgeous

Jozza said...

Love this! I think your mojo is out on the pull with mine hehe x