JellyPages.com

Saturday 27 December 2008

Some Xmas pics



We had a lovely Xmas Day, just the three of us. Lily was spoiled (natch) she got a Nintendo DS which she is having to be surgically removed from at bedtimes lol. She wouldn't put it down long enough for any pics on Xmas Day (!) She only put it down in order to eat copious amounts of chocolate and Pringles.....................thank goodness it is only one day eh?




I was spoiled rotten as well, I got my cuttlebug (woohoo) and some embossing dies I ordered when I ordered the cuttlebug as well as a couple of nesties sets I ordered a couple of weeks ago (not that I was excited or anything heehee) I also got some fabulous jewellery and some lush smellies :) I got some money to put towards an ipod as well, (which I bought yesterday) so I am well and truly ready to get back into crafting mode lol




On Xmas Eve we took Lily on the "santa express". We have a steam train attraction locally in Aviemore and it is all decorated up for the Xmas Eve trips. Santas helpers give out mulled wine and mince pies on the outward journey then Santa comes on at the last stop and gives out presents to all the kids on the return trip. We took Lily on it last year for the first time and it was such a success that I can seet his being an annual tradition :)
Here's Lily with the teddy she got from Santa.
We also have a herd of reindeer just outside Aviemore and every year on Xmas Eve the handlers bring down some of them to Kingussie. They pull a sleigh (with wheels) and Santa :) it's a really magical sight even for a big kid like me. Sadly we forgot the camera...........such a shame cos they brought some young ones this year and they were so cute. We got to pet them it was great :)
Hope you all had a fun Xmas like us :)

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya Amanda
Aww that all sounds magical - nothing like that here I'm afraid!!
Great photos - Lilly is just adorable with her teddy - wow that was a great present to get too..

Hugs
Dawn
x
Looking forward to your "Buggy" creations!!

miss said...

Panda
Lily looks adorable in the photos. She really is becoming a little lady. She looks excited about her new teddy. Your train adventure sounds like lots of fun too. I would truly love to have winter Christmas for once. I am sick of these hot summer ones.
Hugs
Theresa

Tip Top said...

Fantastic!!! Glad you are having a good Christmas! I hope to get some videos of the boys on my blog soon with their noisy presents!

Have you seen the Cuttlebug challenge blog? Its on my sidebar - you MUST join in now!!!

Simone P. said...

Hi Amanda! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas...Lily is a doll!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh hi Amanda, how adorable is your little Lily? she is beautiful you must be so proud!!! The train trip sounds magical. I am determined to do something magical next christmas, to help me get into the festive mood, i wanted to go to Hyde Park this year but we ran out of time, im definitely going next year, and hopefully a trip to York too, for a bit of christmas shopping. Well it sounds you had a fab christmas and you got to play with your cuttlebug at last, i know how much you were looking forward to that!! looking forward to seeing what you make with it hun. Will be in touch again soon, hugs Linda x

Jill said...

gorgeous pictures aww christmas is such a lovely time hugs Jill x

Bev said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas hunny - love the sound of the Santa Train, our Ben would love that to bits!

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Sound like you had a wonderful Christmas Amanda, your pictures are beautiful. Enjoy your new crafting goodies :)
Happy New Year! Debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

Wow you certainly had a magical Christmas...wishing you and your family a happy new year...health and happiness in 2009
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Jozza said...

Aw she's so gorgeous hun! Sounds like you had a great Christmas and did very well pressie wise. I know what you mean about the DS - my eldest has one and I also have to confiscate it at bedtime! lol