JellyPages.com

Monday 1 December 2008

awwww an award from Dawn


This weekend Ian and I were supposed to be going to Gretna with his son and future daughter in law to start arranging the wedding for next year but we got 10 miles down the road and had to turn back due the blasted snow!! Had to rearrange the hotel rooms and I was very disappointed as I had been looking forward to getting away. Lily was going to granny's for the weekend and so she was upset as well. The road was ok on Saturday so we just went to granny's for the night but it wasn't the same lol


This morning I found that my gorgeous bloggy buddy Dawn has awarded me this beautiful award which has made my Monday :) thanks Dawn you're a babe!!


This award has to be passed on to 10 bloggers and I am ashamed to say I am going to chicken out of actually naming 10 people!! I am so short of time today that I just don't have the time. So if any of you don't have it and would like it.....feel free to snaffle it :)

No comments: