JellyPages.com

Tuesday 16 December 2008

few more cards made

I think I am down to just needing 2 cards now.......................notice I said I think, I usually remember another 6 people after I have packed everything away lmao

Most of these cards are made with last years cards, love my crafty recycling!! The red glittery NOEL was carefully peeled off another card, the b&w paper is from funky hand.

The Winnie the Pooh card is one that Lily received I just trimmed it down and layered onto green and yellow cardstock, it is for my nephews first Christmas :)


The gold bauble is again from another card, just cut out and hung behind an aperture.


The red bauble card is made using the PCA fine straight grid, perforated and embossed with a small star tool.

I am determined to get the last two cards done tomorrow, one is for hub and I just can't decide what to make for him and the other is for my gran, I want to make her a special card and I am going to put a couple of inserts in it as she likes to send the same card back and forward over a few years :) then its just the wrapping to go.........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww Amanda you have been so busy - lovin' Winnie the Pooh!!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh, NICE cards lovey!

Natalie said...

What lovely cards. x

Heather "Hev" said...

aespecially loving the funky Noel - its gorgeous :)

Tip Top said...

I love these!!!! I always have good intentions of recycling old cards but never do - I think you have just given me a kick up the butt so will have a look at what we've been sent in more detail!!!!