JellyPages.com

Monday 15 December 2008

JCBC # 11



Well it's Monday morning again and that means challenge time over at JCBC I can't believe we are onto week 11 already lol The sketch this week is a fab one, head over there and have a look I know you are going to like it. Anyway enough rambling here are the two cards I made for this one
Xmas card is using papers from papermania and a swirly tree stamp I have borrowed from a friend. gems and string from my stash.
The birthday card is made with with my new stamp that I won in the Bootiful Stampz giveaway last month. Paper and embellies from stash :)
Have fun with the challenge this week :)

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards, love the images and the pretty dp you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Natalie said...

Two lovely cards. x

Bev said...

There's that swirly tree again! Love that stamp hunny, it's gorgeous!

hugs Bev x

Enfys said...

Two more gorgeous cards, love them both.
hugs
En xx

Heather "Hev" said...

I absolutely love the little girl stamp it is so darn adorable!!!

Lovely cards Amanda :)

Jo said...

More fabulous cards! So glad the candy reached you in one piece!

Dawn said...

Aww this is so cute - I haven't used the ones you sent yet - BUT I will!!
Love the colours Amanda!


hugs
Dawn
xx

Frau Ninchen said...

great cards...i love the swirled tree!

xoxo janina