JellyPages.com

Friday 12 December 2008

phew 5 down only 9 to go lol











I am finally on the last lap of Chrissy cards............phew! Made 5 yesterday (am only showing 4 here tho as the other one is for the challenge at JCBC so I'll save that for Monday lol) The papers are from a pad by Papermania "A Wonderful Christmastime" and I love the shades of red and green in them :) The stamp is on loan from a friend and I kept it simple just embossed with silver powder. Just 9 cards left to make .................well thats unless I remember more people of course and I seem to do that every year lol

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous cards Amanda and I love the swirly tree, Have a great weekend and hope you manage to get your other cards done, Hugs, Nikki x

Natalie said...

These are lovely. x

Jozza said...

These are lush cards! Very elegant :o)

Gry-Heidi said...

These are beautiful !! I love the swirly tree!

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Jill said...

ohh Amanda they are gorgeous well done I've still got 14 to make and not looking forward to it lol hugs Jill x

Tip Top said...

That swirly tree is fab!!!!

Bev said...

Wowzers, haven't you been on a roll hunny - these are all fab! Love the swirly tree.

hugs Bev x

Ali Watson said...

Love these cards they are fab.