JellyPages.com

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards

Late on parade with these cards this week...............blame Christmas Shopping, I spent so long Monday/Tuesday doing shopping online that I first of all forgot about posting the cards and second of all didn't have the time anyway lol
Over at JCBC the challenge is my own sketch!!! I like to keep things simple (simple mind simple girl what can I say lol) This is the Christmas card I made last night for the challenge and below is the birthday card I made for it :) the Christmas one is made with bits from an old card from last year and the birthday one is made with stamps I found on ebay heat embossed with pink powder :)


1 comment:

Karin said...

Hi amanda,

gorgeous cards again.
Love the silver on the x-mas card, and the girly colour pink on the b-day card.

Have a great weekend,
xoxo karin