JellyPages.com

Friday 20 February 2009

The Sugar Bowl challenge #4


Have been meaning to post this one for a couple of days but kept forgetting until the laptop was closed down lol I made this for the fourth Sugar Bowl challenge............use only one piece of patterned paper.................and boy was it a challenge, kept wanting to use more lol!!!


The image is Sweet n Sassy by Sugar Nellie and has been coloured with a mixture of promarkers, gel pens and whispers. The paper is Papermania. Flowers and brad are from my stash as is the ribbon. The card is actually a folder filled with stamped images for a bloggy buddy :o)

13 comments:

Gayle said...

Hello my darlin'
Gorgeous card! It was hard, I really struggled with the one DP too! (and I set the challenge. D'oh!)
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Luv'n'Hugs
Sugar Mama x

Tiets said...

a lovely card you have made! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!

miss said...

Hi Amanda
I love this little folder/card. I love the shades of purple on it and the stamp is so cute. I also like the idea of a stamped image swap. I have heaps of stamps here but there others that I would like to get but can't afford them. A stamped image swap sounds like fun.

Dawn said...

Hiya amanda

Oh I love purple and this is too cute! Adorable and gorgeous!

Have a great weekend - I really should have a go too at the sugar bowl - haven't ventured there yet...!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Stephanie said...

So pretty - 1 design paper? yikes! - well done you for creating something so lovely I love your colouring & also the colours you've used :) Have a fab weekend hun, hugs, Steph xoxo

Sandra said...

Lovely card, I love the stamp you used.

Sandra

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is so pretty Amanda and the clours are beautiful, you did a great job at using one DP, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous Amanda, love the SN image, she is so cute. Louise x

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Amanda - love the colour scheme, this stamp is just so versatile
xx

Bev said...

Beautiful! Such delish colours and my favourite SN image.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colouring on this sweet image. -x-

Lilian said...

This is just lovely and beautiful coloring. Great idea to mix media. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Kathy said...

Great job with the challenge!! Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy