JellyPages.com

Tuesday 10 February 2009

last night was a crafty night!

Last night I had a lovely crafty night after Lily had toddled off to bed :o) I didn't do a crafty thing at the weekend so I did a bit of catch up with the challenges by combining them

the first card has been made using an oriental image that was gifted to me at Christmas in a crafty secret santa, there are another 6 images on the page, so don't be surprised if you see them again lol. I have matted it using the label nestie set........the gorgeous Dawn sent me a cut out if each size and I drew round it (resourceful or what!). The corner stamp and fan stamp are from a See Ds oriental set. The fan has been heat embossed with silver powder. The pink layers have been embossed with the leafy branch folder on the cuttlebug and highlighted with purple and pink pastels. there's a wee dragonfly hanging from the fan but its not sitting right on the pic! This card is for the challenges at: Daring Cardmakers ~ Oriental but no red or black and Sketch Saturday

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors that you have chosen to go with that beautiful image! Thanks for joining in at SS! Hugs Jeanette

Bev said...

FAbby card honey - love the fancy corners on the card

hugs Bev x

SueH said...

Beautiful card Amanda.

The colours are lovely and I love the corner stamp you’ve used.
The little fan in the top corner really finishes your card off perfectly.

Thanks for joining in with the DCM dare this week.
Sue
x