JellyPages.com

Sunday 1 February 2009

Papertake Weekly


So far over at Papertake Weekly I have loved all of DawnyPs sketches, this one is number 7. A friend had a little boy over the weekend so I made this card to send to them :o) The image was sent to me so I sadly don't know who it is by, but I thought he was soooo cute I couldn't resist it. It is coloured with promarkers and whispers pens. The sentiment is Studio G (I think!). ric rac from stash, safety pins bought in my local craft shop before it closed down last year :o( Papers are Papermania "venetian skies" and the strips are embossed with the swiss dots folder. the gorgeous little charm came in a parcel of goodies from a crafty friend at Xmas.

4 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely - The image is so cute! Thanks for joinng us for the challenge! x

Natalie said...

What an adorable image, great card. x

Shivvy x said...

What a cute image. I love the layout!

Siobhan x

Tip Top said...

This is so lovely!! Fab image too! And I love the little feet charms!