JellyPages.com

Monday 16 February 2009

JCBC week 19


Ok onto week 19 at JCBC and this weeks sketch is by Kristin. I have made a birthday card this week but haven't had time to do my Christmas card, I will try and get it done later in the week :o) I changed the sketch slightly as I cannot draw an oval to save my life!!!! I cut out the Tilda image though to give it a bit of shape though. Tilda is coloured with the ever present promarkers, papers are by papermania (surprise surprise you say lol) and the ribbon is SU tempting turquoise. The square gems are from stash and the sentiment is from LOTV.
Have fun with Kristins sketch :o)

4 comments:

Gry-Heidi said...

What a lovely card, and your colouring is great !!
Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Tip Top said...

Really like these colours!

Helen said...

CUte card - love the colours!
Helen x

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card! The Colors are great!

Hugs Tanja