JellyPages.com

Monday 2 February 2009

JCBC #17



Well here comes Monday morning again! And of course that means another sketch at JCBC This week it is the turn of Janina. it is a fabby sketch and I am sure you will love it :o)



This week I managed to make both a birthday and Christmas card. The birthday card is made with a glittered sticker and some paper from the scrap box, the corner swirl is cut with a cuttlebug die. The ribbon slider is also cut on the cuttlebug. I hope Janina will forgive me for not putting the ribbon on th side of this one, I just couldn't find the right shade :o(


The Christmas card is made with one of 2008's cards, cut to fit on a scalloped square nestie. Some curling ribbon and a bit of doodling with a white gel pen. the green banner was bought ages ago and has been sat in my stash ever since lol
Please come over and join in the fun at JCBC :o)
ETA: wooopppps set this to come on this morning and I got the date wrong....what a donut I am lol

12 comments:

Macpurp said...

two cards! clever you!
pretty sketch.
love teen xx

Stephanie said...

Christmas? lol must be all this snow :) A coupe of great cards Amanda xxx

Dawn said...

Aww Amanda how cute are these - I love the FF bear!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Bev said...

Two fabby cards hunny - love the flower, so pretty
hugs Bev x

miss said...

oh Panda
these are 2 gorgeous cards. Your Christmas card is so cute.

Nicola said...

Two beautiful cards, love the flower and your xmas one is soo cute.

Natalie said...

Both cards are gorgeous. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Amanda and love how you've used the image from the 2008. Hugs, Nikki x

mueppi said...

Two beautiful cards!!
Hugs Gisela

Karin said...

Hi Amanda,

2 beautifull cards.
I love the papers and the beautifull rose and adorable bear image.

xoxo karin

Rheannon said...

Two great cards :) I love your white doodles on the Christmas card.
Hugs~ Rheannon

Frau Ninchen said...

yes i forgive you :o)
both cards are great!
you´ve done a great job with my sketch!;o)

xoxo janina