JellyPages.com

Monday 23 February 2009

JCBC week 20




Is it Monday again already??Where does the weekend go? I feels like only a couple of hours since the kids left on Friday lol Monday means another challenge at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards and this week's sketch by Gry-Heidi is fabulous :o) I made both cards this week.






Xmas Card: Paper by FunkyFairy, image by Lili of the Valley, Joy stamp from a SeeD set.





Birthday card: Paper by Papermania, Image by Leeanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie coloured with promarkers, ribbon and slider from stash. I have 3d's a couple of the flowers, one in her hair and the top one.




I hope you will have fun with the sketch, I know I did and I imagine I will use it more than once :o)

6 comments:

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful!!
I love both of them. need to have a wee go at this sketch its very pretty!
have left you a wee something HERE
xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun two beautiful cards and in such different colours they are both just perfect
Hugs jacqui x

Dawn said...

Hiya Amanda
Woo hoo you have been so busy - love your cards and the little polar bear one is tooo cute!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Heather "Hev" said...

I absolutely LOVE the birthday card Amanda!!!

Karin said...

great cards amanda.
i love the papers and cute images.


xoxo karin

Gry-Heidi said...

Amanda, both cards are gorgeous! Cute images and lovely papers.

Hugs, Gry-Heidi