JellyPages.com

Monday 9 February 2009

JCBC week 18

Week 18 over at JCBC and its my turn!!! I like to keep things simple with my sketches (simple mind = simple sketch lol) but find that when I make the cards up they are sometimes harder than the more complicated sketches with lots of layers.....hmmm must think of a more complicated sketch next time :o)

The Christmas card this week is made using an image that was sent to me, so I don't know where its from. The pink papers are from FunkyFairy (Free Pink Xmas download) the snowflake is from my stash, I think it was gifted to me by a crafty buddy.

For the birthday card I used the gorgeous Luvvie stamp by Leeanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie. Paper and ribbon are from stash as are the flowers and brad. I have papers pieced the hear with the same paper. Luvvie is coloured with promarkers and Whispers pens. The sentiment is a peel off which I don't use very often, but liked how it looked on this one.
I hope you'll have fun with my sketch, can't wait to see what you all do with it :o)





6 comments:

Natalie said...

Great sketch and cards. x

Enfys said...

This sketch is lovely Amanda, I have bookmarked the site, away from home right now, but I'm always game for a good sketch :)
hugs
En x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two fabulous cards Amanda and well done on making a Christmas card. The images are so sweet, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Dawn said...

Aww amanda they are so cute - I love the Xmas one especially - look at those "furry" ankles!!! HE He!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

miss said...

Love your sketch Panda. In fact I love it so much that I have saved it and I plan to create a scrapbook page with it. I will show you what it looks like when I finish it. I hope you don't me using it for a scrapbook page. Thanks.
I just adore your pink Chrissy cards too. You are a very clever Panda. (giggle giggle) Luv ya work my friend.
Hugs
Theresa

Tip Top said...

Heheheh!! Great sketch and cards! And it was I that sent you the reindeer stamp! Fab isn't it?!