JellyPages.com

Tuesday 10 February 2009

crafty night part two!

Isn't this image just the cutest?? My fabby dt buddy Linda sent it to me for my birthday last month and I finally got time to ink it up :o) It is a Rachel Anne Miller image, Lily and Milo (how cute she has the same name as my wee one) The image is coloured with promarkers and whispers pens, the papers are by Papermania, the ribbon is from my stash (I think it was a tie round some jammies that lily got) The butterfly charm was gifted to me. the purple flower I coloured with the same promarker as Lily's dress :o) The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. This card was made for four challenges: the sketch is from Mojo Monday; Charisma Cardz has a recipe 3 papers, 2 flowers and 1 ribbon; Cute Card Thursday want us to use metal and Dutch Dare want a love card but no pink or red.

I also started a parchy card last night which I will be back to show later when I have finished it :o)

Lily's school is closed today as the heating boiler has packed up. So another impromtu day off, well almost, just a couple of kids today. We still have a lot of snow so I am sure we will be able to squeeze in some sledging later.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Lily and Milo card - great lilac colours! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Karin said...

Hi Amanda,

what a adorable card. Very sweet image and great colours.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Deb said...

beautiful card, such a sweet image and fabulous colouring!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great day, Debx

Leanne said...

Ooh your card is wonderful!! I love the image!
Thank you for joining in the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Vee said...

A really gorgeous card and I love this image too.Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.

xx Vee

Bev said...

Gorgeous card honey - love the colours. I have this image and have not inked it up yet, so thanks for the inspiration, I'm off to dig it out

hgus Bev x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, love the cute image and wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Stephanie said...

This is such a lovely card Amanda - I have a few RAM images & have never used any of them cause I really struggle with the colouring of them so I'm dead impressed - thanks for the inspiration xxx

miss said...

Oh Panda
That is just adorable my friend. I also love your oriental card. You have just given me the inspiration I need to get out my oriental stamps and play with them again. Congratulations on another 2 gorgeous works of art.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Love that RAM stamp and you've used it so beautifully. A great take on the recipe challenge - it's an adorable card. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

What a Fantastic card great colour's. Thank's for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Jeannette said...

Hi Amanda, that image is so cute, and the colouring is fab. 4 challenges in one, that's brilliant, I think I've only ever managed 3 in 1, and thanks so much for the lovely comments.

Natalie said...

It is a great image, lovely card too. x

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, love the colours, layout and image you have used. Thanks for using my Charisma recipe.
Joanne x

Enfys said...

Lovely Lily card, super image and colours. How clever you are to combine FOUR challenges.
hugs
Enfys

Sammi said...

Lovely!! Lily and Milo are soo cute!! :) Love the colours too! *hugs*