JellyPages.com

Monday 2 February 2009

one card for four challenges!



When I saw todays challenge over at the Cuttlebug Spot was to make a Valentine card for a child I immediately thought of the Sugar Nellie stamp "Daisy", she is my favourite stamp just now so I thought she was apporpriate for my favourite girl! The sketch is by Laura at 2 sketches for you. the theme over at Spoonfull of Sugar is Love is in the Air and at Cute Card Thursday it is Valentine, so this card is appropriate for them too :o)



The image is coloured with promarkers (ooooh I am loving these lol), papers are Papermania "Amethyst Infusion", scalloped circle and corner swirl cut with the "bug", scalloped square used inside as well. A scrap of ribbon from last night and a wee heart gem on the daisy and the sentiment done on the pc ...et voila as the french would say :o)


I had my first try at using the leftover scraps to decorate the inside of the card like I have seen done in a much better fashion than here but hey ho I thought I would give it a go for a while and see if I like it lol

13 comments:

Shivvy x said...

Fantastic colours and I love the insert!

Siobhan x

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow! Way to go combining 4 challenges in one! How clever! Darling card and I may just be scraplifting your insert idea. Thanks for playing along at the Cuttlebug Spot.

Deb said...

beautiful card, I love how you put Daisy into a scalloped circle, very pretty!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Oh just tooooo cute...love the little girl stamp...great challenge card...Hugs Deloris
http://Cardunow.blogspot.com

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! I love the colours and the way that you have finished off the inside
love teen xx

Stephanie said...

Hi Amanda!
Oh, I LOVE Daisy too - isn't she just the cutest? this card is so pretty & does her justice & then some! :) xxx

Nicola said...

Defo has the wow factor, I lurve this card and colour combo.

Natalie said...

I do love this image, great paper too. x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very sweet. I like the rhinestone.

Tip Top said...

Great card and I am liking the insert - what a great idea!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

wonderful card. I love that stamp. Just perfect for the challenge. Thank you for plaling along at The Cuttlebug Spot

Jozza said...

I love this card and I am so jealous you have that stamp! I must get my hands on it!!!

Great colour work xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely stamp.