JellyPages.com

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Lili of the Valley meets Truly Scrumptious :o)


Awwww bless her the wee girl I look after in the mornings went for a lovely long sleep this morning and I managed to get an hours crafting in :o) I originally planned to tidy up the stash a bit, but then I found the image of the wee kitty so I decided to use it and any thoughts of tidying up went out my head (natch!)

The challenge over at Lili of the Valley is a recipe: 3 brads, 2 papers and 1 flower. I love this wee kitty from Lili of the Valley, she's sooo cute. She is coloured with promarkers (I hardly use anything else these days lol). The papers were free in a magazine, the ribbon along the bottom is a paper ribbon from the papers. The flowers and butterflies are from my stash. The sketch I used to make the card is from the first challenge over at Truly scrumptious

Now the older ones are home from school we are watching Harry Potter on dvd and I had forgotten how young and likkle Daniel Radcliff was when the first film came out.........aww you could just eat him he's so cute lol....mind you now he's older he's still yummy but in a more scrummy way lmao........... I am happily married...........honest lol

18 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya amanda

Aww what a wee furry sweetheart!!
Gorgeous papers !!

thanks for joining in this week!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sharon said...

What a cute image! and fab free papers. Thanks for joining in the first Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so cute Amanda and just love this sweet image, The papers are fabulous and love the colours, big Hugs, Nikki x

Stephanie said...

Awww...really cute, great card :) Isn't it lovely when you get some unexpected craft time? xx

RubyMay said...

oh how cute...love this x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun, this is such a swet card, I adoe Moggi and those papers are just so scrummy, thanks for joing LOTV this weekHugs jacqui x

Natalie said...

Amanda you have made some really lovely cards since my last visit. x

Beth said...

This is so cute! I love the little cat and the bright papers! Thanks for joining the first TS challenge!
Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute image and love the sunny papers.

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Amanda. Love the cute image and the papers also. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Michele x

Bev said...

Oh this is so cute Amanda, love the sweet image and fab colours you have used

Heather said...

Hi Amanda, gorgeous - love that cute image. Great take on the sketch and fab papers and colours.
Thanks for joining in at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card love your sweet kitty image. xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Amanda, I love the cute kitty image and the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

Enfys said...

Such a sweetie, and I love that aqua/pink thing that's going on there! Lovely card
hugs
En xx

Mina said...

I love the colours you have used so much, so bright and beautiful and such a cute gorgeous image too...thanks for joing Truly scrumptious this week...and thanks for joining my folowers xxx

Daisy Chain said...

Hi

I love your colour scheme, might try that one myself I like it so much. Great card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Hugs Debbie xx

Jeanette said...

AWWWW...this is such a sweet card! I love that image it is so cute and your coloring is fab! Hugs Jeanette