JellyPages.com

Monday, 12 January 2009

JCBC week 14




This week over at JCBC the sketch is by the fabulous Tanja I loved this sketch, so versatile for any kind of card, I can see me using this one again and again :o) My Christmas card is made using an old Christmas card (isn't it a cute image lol), the birthday card has a Sugar Nellie image I received in a blog candy package. She is a gorgeous image, she is named Lola and I think she is very sweet :o) Paper is from the retro floral pack, ribbon and chipboard flower from my stash, the ribbon slider is cut using my new cuttlebug (yay!) Had a lovely time making these cards, the sketch is really great to use.................so please come and join in the fun :o)

7 comments:

Macpurp said...

pretty cards! I had a go at the sketch today! Did my first Xmas card of the year! yayyyy!

lots of love Tina xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Two gorgeous card Amanda, Love the pretty flower paper on the first and the image matches so perfectly, Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Fabulous cards Amanda, both fab images and the papers are really pretty. Debbie x

Bev said...

Wonderful cards Amanda, love the gorge flower paper you've used on the first card, so pretty

hugs Bev x

Gry-Heidi said...

These cards are wonderful Amanda !!

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Sammi said...

Hi Amanda :)

Ooh... lovely cards!

Great images :) and I love the retro floral paper!

Sammi
xxx

Helen said...

Cute cards! Love the colours!
Helen x