JellyPages.com

Monday 12 January 2009

An award from Sue




The lovely Sue at Slumber Cards has awarded me this :o)





Isn't it a sweet award? BIG thankyou to you Sue. Now I have to award it to 7 people and this is always the bit I find most difficult as there are so many people I visit lol But seeing as I chickened out of the last one I will do it this time





Dawn @ Crafty Ramblings (I always love to look at her work)


Dawny @ Pink Piggy (she makes me laugh sooo much)


Kath @ All That Glitter (another one that makes me laugh like a drain)


Teen @ Purples, Spurtles, Crystals & Beads (a rediscovered friend,she's so lovely)

Tip Top @ Tip Top Toppers Things (I love her style)

Jeanette @ Happy Thoughts and Inkspots (I love to visit her for inspiration, such fab colouring)

Gayle @ Little Bird Design (another gril that makes me laugh and smile with every post)

Girls I love visiting you all :o)

10 comments:

Gayle said...

Aw thanks honey!
I just luvs being a gril!
I'll pop it on my blog, after its facelift!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Gayle said...

Hi Amanda
Me again! Could you please email me, I need to pick your brain! You'll find a link on my Grandpa's post!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Jeanette said...

Dear Amanda, Congratulations on having received this beautiful award and many thanks for thinking of me to pass it along to. It was a lovely surprise this morning! Hugs Jeanette

Tip Top said...

Aw thank you!!! Lovely of you to think of me!

Macpurp said...

Thank you babe! I am so glad we have met up again!

I have missed you!

lots of love

Tina xx

Dawn said...

Aww thanks my lovely friend!
that is sooo nice of you!!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Victoria said...

well done hun throughelly deserved x

Kath Stewart said...

Thanks Amanda for the award...so sweet of you...really do appreciate it....lots of hugs
Kath xxxxx

Natalie said...

Congratulations on the award. I love your recent cards too. x

Deborah March said...

Aawww, nice to get a blog award 'eh? HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms Amanda!!