JellyPages.com

Friday 23 January 2009

Awwww more awards


What a lovely feeling to recieve these lovely blog awards, thankyou you lovely ladies for thinking of me :o)


The first one is from Glenda, I came to Glenda's blog when she became a follower of my blog. Pop over and have a squiz at Glenda's work, she's a very talented lady






The fabulously talented Dawn has given me these two awards (how lucky am I?)



Hug Award






It is given in appreciation of your lovely and witty comments and for always knowing the right thing to say at the right time....just how nice is that!A great way to give someone a hug that you've never met but who means something special to you. Pass it on to 10 others.....




How cute is this wee image? I love it lol





This Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.


I bet you all know whats coming next.............yes I am bowing out of nominating people for these awards........partly because I hate to single people out but also because it's 10.30pm and I am sooo tired :(


If anyone would like any of these awards, please please feel free to nab them from me :o)

4 comments:

Macpurp said...

congrats on your awards!
you deserve them cause you are a wee honey!
lol
love teen xxx

Natalie said...

Congratulations on all your awards. x

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations Amanda :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on all your awards hunny! well deserved. Have not received your address yet hunny can you email it to me. Hugs Linda x