JellyPages.com

Wednesday 28 January 2009

I've been tagged


Teen has tagged me and I have to pick the 6th picture from the 6th folder. When I looked in the 6th folder the 6th pic was one I can't share as it is of one of my chilminded kids who is in foster care so I picked the next one and surprise surprise it is of Lily lol. I love this picture of her, I am amazed it came out so well! I was taking pics of cards and she asked me to take her pic and I forgot to change the camera setting, she must have been sitting close enough to be in focus :o) it was taken in July last year.
I have to tag 6 other people for this, so I pick:

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous photo, TFS. x

Stephanie said...

What a pretty little thing Lilly is :)...& thanks for the tag...so much fun!!! xxx

Dawn said...

Awww she is so smiley and adorable!!

Jo said...

Thanks for the tag...managed to complete it at long last!! Love your photo!

Jozza said...

Aw she's gorge hun!

Thanks for the tag - sorry it took me so long to pick it up. I get there in the end! lol