JellyPages.com

Tuesday 20 January 2009

I love Tuesdays!!!


Tuesday is my quietest day on the childminding front, only 2 girls in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon, with a whole 2 hours off in the middle! So today I took full advantage of the little one having a nap in the morning and the time off to make a couple of cards :o)
I have to admit that I love this card!!!! The stamp is Daisy by Sugar Nellie coloured with Promarkers. Papers were free with a magazine, flowers etc from stash, the tiny dragonfly spacers were bought on ebay. Both scalloped circles cut with nesties. This card qualifies for two challenges - Stamp Something has a challenge of "birthday somethings" and Sketch Saturday



Second card also enters 2 challenges - Secret Crafter want "hearts"and Cuttlebug Spot is to make a valentine card with NO red or pink. The cute wee hedgehogs are stitched from a pattern at Stitchingcards The patterned paper was in a blog candy parcel so no idea where it it from, the blue panel is plain cardstock embossed with swiss dots folder. Flowers, robbon etc all from stash, sentiment done on the pc. The stitching pattern is from a pack of 5 patterns so expect to see a few more stitched animals lol

21 comments:

Natalie said...

Great cards. I love the little hedgehogs. x

Macpurp said...

oh I love the stitched hedgies!!!
and what colours did you use for Daisy's jeans! very pretty!
lots of love

me xxx

Bev said...

Two fabulous cards Amanda, the SN one is stunning - love the beautiful colours.

The hedgie one is amazing, love the stitching

hugs Bev x

Eveline said...

Great cards.
Eveline.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable cards! Love your Daisy card, such pretty papers and colors. Love the little hanging charms too. thanks for joining the challenge. :)

aardvarkpest said...

Love the little hedgehogs so clever.

Mandy said...

Those hedgehogs are so cute, two lovely cards. Thanks for joining us for the challenge at SCSC this week.

Mandy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both cards are gorgeous Amanda, I love the sweet and beautifully coloured image on the first and so pretty, those hedgies are just too cute! Big Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful Amanda and I love the colours, so bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Nicola said...

These little stitched hedgies are so cute, love your card.

Nicola said...

Oooh your Sugar Nellie card is awesome and in my favourite colours too, I simly lurve this card.

Debbie said...

Great cards Amanda, love the pretty colours on your SN card and the stitched hedgies are fabulous. Debbie x

Sharon said...

Great cards. I just love the SN one. The colours are beautiful.

LOUISE said...

Great cards Amanda, love them, especially the stitched hedgehogs! Louise x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards I especially love Daisy & the colours used :o)


Hugs
Tracey
x

aardvarkpest said...

Please pop over to my blog there is an award waiting for you.

Simone P. said...

I love both cards! I am a fan of Elisabeth Bell...so you know I really love the first card! Great coloring!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Great colors for the Valentines card. I love them.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Fabulous Cards - Both of them, although I have to say that I'm partial to the sugar nellie one, that's my favorite. It's just beautiful!
hugs
Lynda =)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, both of 'm :)

Marlene x

Enfys said...

These are both fabby, those little stitched hedgies are to die for. You are clever!
Hugs
Enfys xx