JellyPages.com

Sunday 18 January 2009

JCBC # 15


This week over at JCBC we have a sletch by the fabulous Simone :o) You'll like this one, sooo much you can do with it! I have used the Sugar Nellie stamp "choose" by Leeanne Ellis sent to me by a bloggy buddy. It has been coloured with my new promarkers..............oooh I need a LOT of practice!! The papers were sent to me in a blog candy parcel so no idea where they are from and the paper flowers were sent to me by another bloggy buddy (I am so blessed). The white strip has been embossed with the Purely Paisley embossing folder and coloured with pastels.
Please come and join in the fun at JCBC

7 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous card sweetie - the image is gorgeous and you have used such beautiful colours

hugs Bev x

Gry-Heidi said...

I love your card, Amanda !! I think you have done a great job with your new promarkers :)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I love the Leanne Ellis image and the beautiful papers that you have combined. Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so pretty Amanda, I love the gorgeous image and the embossed background, Hugs, Nikki x

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful!
very pretty colours babes

love tina xx

Karin said...

Hi Amanda,

gorgeous card. i love the pretty coloured papers and this stamp is coloured so beautifully.

Hugs,
xoxo karin

Dawn said...

Ooooh amanda I love your cards - those wee hedgies are just the cutest thing!!
Stunning!!

hugs
Dawn
xx