JellyPages.com

Tuesday 6 January 2009

30th birthday card

I made a card for an order tonight, for a 30th birthday. I like how it has turned out (shocking I know LOL) but it was a lot of work.........I have discovered I need a new craft knife, not only is the last blade I have blunt it is just a rubbish knife!!!! Also if anyone makes a similar card...........try not to have so many layers of paper to cut through either - my hand is aching :o(

Anyway enough whinging and onto the card...........patterned papers I have no idea where they are from they were loose in the paper box and only one sheet of each so I suspect they were gifted to me lol. Flowers and brads from stash and the shoe charm was in a secret santa gift I received. Let just hope its suitable lol

15 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a stunning card fabulous affect and colours love the shoe charm brilliant hugs Dawnxxx

Natalie said...

This is fab, I love the layout and colours. x

Jill said...

wow Amanda it's stunning I love the big 30 and the colour combo is fab hugs Jill x

Dawn said...

Wowee that is gorgeous Amanda.
I have the fiskars finger knife and it is just brilliant!!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Macpurp said...

oh this is fab! great to meet up with you online again!
been ages since we met up!!!

take care xxx

Bev said...

Wow wow wow! That's absolutely fantastic Amanda - what a brilliant idea. Well worth the sore hand lol

hugs Bev x

Suzanne said...

Stunning card I just hope the receipent realizes how much work you have put into it.Gorgeous papers too. Sue :o)

Gry-Heidi said...

This card is gorgeous, love the layout!
I got something for you in my blog:)
Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Sue said...

oooh this is stunning,gorgeous colours and very eye catching...love it:)

sue
xx

Debbie said...

Oh wow this is fabulous Amanda, what a grat design and I love the colours.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card, really stands out!
Clairexx

Jo said...

Fabulous card and your aching hand was worth it as the effect is wonderful!

cats whiskers said...

This is a lovely card, such fabulous colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Jeanette said...

That is an amazing card. It looks like it took a while to make but it really is stunning! Hugs Jeanette

Tip Top said...

Well I think it is fab! Good use of how to display the numbers!! I have a cheap 99p knife and its fab!!