JellyPages.com

Sunday 11 January 2009

1 card three challenges!!


Haven't done much crafting this weekend, not been particularly busy just not in the mood lol but I did do this card this afternoon while Hub was watching the footie.

The challenges this will fit into are: Charisma Cardz where the theme is "pink", Papertake Weekly theme of "seeing spots" and sketch and stash which is the sketch.

The papers are from FunkyFairy the free pink Xmas download, ribbon and flowers etc from my stash and the image is one I received just before Christmas in a blog candy image (this is the new stash elements for the sketch and stash challenge) Sorry I have no idea who the image is by, but I do like her, she seems to be dancing in the rain.

13 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Amanda, such great papers (even better being free!) and love the cute girl image which you have coloured so beautifully, Hugs, Nikki x

Dawn said...

Hiya Amanda
Ooh scrummy card - that is a cute image and great colouring!
3 challenges too well done!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Anonymous said...

Great card! thanks for playing along with charisma cardz xxx carly

Macpurp said...

oh this is lovely and three in one is good going!

love teen xx

Leanne said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for entering our first challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenges!
Good luck!
Leanne
DT Member

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Such a sweet card. Lovely doodling on the image. Thanks for joining in the first Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon

Suzanne said...

Such a cut card and I just love this image it is beautiful.
Hope you had a good weekend there is an award on my blog for you. Sue :o)

Mada said...

3 in 1? You amaze me! My mind was never good enough to 'couple' the various demands from various challenges. That's why I don't participate much, 'cos I can't find the time to make all the cards. :)

Lovely card and yes, she does look like dancing and singing in the rain.

If you have the time, please stop by my blog (HERE) - you've been tagged! :)

Hugs,
Mada

Paula said...

This is such a Beautiful card and thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Fab card sweetie !!

Clever use of challenges and supplies!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Amanda, I think the image is Penny Black, and it's such a sweetie!!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

aardvarkpest said...

Great card great colouring. well done on combining 3 challenges.

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, thanks for joining in with the challenge.