JellyPages.com

Thursday 9 April 2009

YAY I got crafty time today :o)

Hello girlies how are you all this fine Thursday evening?? I have had a lovely couple of days, we went to see 3 of my hubbys grandkids yesterday and then stopped in at my mums on the way home. We had a good laugh playing on the wii and I whipped everyones backsides at bowling (got to have some advantage to spending all that time at the bowling alley as a teenager lol) So now I am thinking of getting a wii, Lily really enjoyed it too :o) Then I found out that I had won the blog candy at Elisabeth Bell's blog and have won the spring release.....as I am sure you can all imagine I was jumping up and down for joy!!!


I had a quiet day today at the craft table........oh it was lovely I had missed my "me"time. I made this card for a three challenges ~ Penny Black Saturday Challenge (Easter theme), Charisma Cardz (green and purple) and Sketch Saturday The image is a lovely Penny Black that Tina stamped for me, coloured with promarkers. The paper is Papermania, flowers, ribbon and brad from stash. The paper running accross the card is more green than it looks here, I am a terrible photographer lol




~~~~~





I am making gifts for the grandkids rather than buying easter eggs so I have tarted up this egg box which I will be filling with Cream Eggs (yummmm) The image is a Gorjuss Girl coloured with the usual promarkers. Paper is by Funky Hand Ribbon is from stash, the sentiment stamp is from Sugar Nellie cut with nesties. It's my first time using the white gel pen to highlight the image and I like it except for the hair, I did too much lol. It is for two challenges ~ Stamp Something (Happy Easter) and Cute card Thursday (Marshmallows and Chocolate)





~~~~~





This card is for Lily, for Easter and follows the sketch at Friday Sketchers The image and papers are all the Warren Download from Tinker & Co

Phew............anyone still here at the end of this post deserves a medal and/or chocolate and/or a large drink...............feel free to award yourselves whichever you prefer lol

21 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow Amanda you have been a busy bee....sounds as though you had a fab time away.....loving your PB card this week.....such a cute hedgie....great idea decorating the egg box and how cute is this wabbit......thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week....Hugs Kath xxxx

Macpurp said...

you have been busy!!
love all your cards and the egg box is a fab idea!
much love teen xx

Stampin' Meg said...

Really darling cards!

Wilma said...

Congrats on winning the whiff of joy candy. I had a look this morning and saw the winner was from Scotland and got quite excited until.......... oh well maybe the next time :) - enjoy! - btw love your blog!

Deb said...

Amazing cards and such a fabulous egg box, so love how you decorated it!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a fabulous Easter weekend! Debx

Joey said...

Wow Amanda you have been so busy! these are all gorgeous. love the hedgy at the top gorgeous colours, love the bunny too so fresh and the gg box is gorgeous. Joey.x

Leanne said...

Ooh I love your card (and your egg box looks fab!!)
Thank you for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Amanda you have been busy! Love your cute Easter card, and well done on winning the Elisabeth Bell candy - that's really fab! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Wow you been busy and what fabulous cards.
congrats on winning Elizabeth Bell's candy.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Great cards and I love the eggbox, filled with creme eggs, my favourite. x

Debbie said...

Sounds like you have been enjoying the easter break Amanda...those wii's are addictive aren't they!
I love all of your fab creations, the images are so cute and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

tracie said...

Oh wow these are all gorgeous, love your Easter card ~ vey cute.. and the egg box is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Wiccababe said...

love the cards and the egg box - what a great idea.did you get the comment I left on your last post about your winnings?

Unknown said...

Great work - the egg box is a fabulous idea and the bunny card is my favourite

Tasha said...

Oh wow all these creations are fabulous hun! I adore the card you made for yur little one its oh so cute
love tasha xx

Vee said...

Great cards love them all.Thanks for joing the Charisma challenge.
xx Vee

Heather "Hev" said...

Loving all your creations here Amanda :)

Congrats on winning your stamps :)

Have a Happy Easter :)

Loopylou. said...

omg!!!! love them all!! have a lovely easter hunny xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Love the decorated egg box.....must rememer to try that next Easter.
Caz
x

Joy said...

Fabulous cards hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Joy xx

Chrissie said...

I love the bunny card. The papers are great and the image is so cute!
Chrissie