JellyPages.com

Monday 6 April 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards week 26

Morning girlies! Hope you're all having a Happy Monday! I am looking forward to this week as I have most of it off.....bliss lol. It's week 26 over at JCBC and this weeks sketch is by the lovely Mada. This week I wasn't as busy so managed to make both cards, and I loved making both of them.

My Christmas card is made with a lovely tilda image that I got from Tina yesterday, coloured with promarkers, the paper was a gift so no idea where its from, ribbon etc from stash.


I carried the sketch through to the inside of the card too :o)



The birthday card is using one of the Gorjuss girls that Tina also stamped for me. Again she is coloured with my beloved promarkers. The card stock and paper is all from SU! the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, the ribbon slider is cut on the cuttlebug.



I hope you have fun with Mada's great sketch this week :o)









12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

oh scrummylicious cards and enjoy the time you have off this week...hopefully you will get lots of crafty stuff done
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Natalie said...

Two lovely cards. x

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card and so nice to get away from the traditional type. Love the stamp and fab colours!
Clairex

Yvonne said...

Oh beautiful colours yet again.
loving it

Bev said...

Oooh two totally delish cards babes - love the hot zingy colours on both of them, stunning!! x

Sammi said...

LURVELY Work!!

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous cards - those GG's are fab aren't they, such a joy to colour

Macpurp said...

these are lovely cards babe! xx

Joey said...

these are two beautiful cards, love the colour combo on the second one, bold and bright. Joey.x

Gry-Heidi said...

Wow, fab cards!! Great colours and cute images! I love the Gorjuss image, and I can't believe that I haven't got any of this goodis myself... not yet :))

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous cards, love the layouts and the papers you have used. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Tasha said...

Wow both of these cards are gorgeous - they are fabulous colours and layouts
love tasha xx