JellyPages.com

Friday 3 April 2009

more of the gorgeous ribbons


With the huge amount of ribbon that comes from the Crafty Ribbons challenge I felt that two items wasn't enough lol so I spent last night setting myself a challenge of my own. I wanted to make a card with nothing but ribbons, no papers to detract from the ribbons!! As I was looking through the challenge blogs I came accross the fabby sketch over at Spoonfull of Sugar and seeing as the ribbons are quite wide I thought it would look great :o) of course with the lush colours of the ribbons it also fits for the Citrus Colours challenge over at Cute Card Thursday
Image is my fave Daisy by Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers and cut with nesties (Labels 2), sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley, charm, hearts and buttons from stash and ribbons are all from Crafty Ribbons of course!
Now time to pack up my crafty ribbons bits and get them in the post, my turn to be last I think lol

16 comments:

Jeannette said...

Amanda, Your card is fab but you LOOK GREAT, well done!!!

Stephanie said...

Gosh you have done a fab job with those ribbons, love this idea & this card is delightful :) Have a great weekend xxx

Yvonne said...

Now she is a darling.. oh such fab colours too , and the ribbons, fantastic. Love it,

Nessie said...

What a lovely card,I love your blog,gonna become a follower.

;)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great image and colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A gorgeous creation....love all the colours and the idea is fab....I adore that image too....xx

Gry-Heidi said...

Wow, this is fab Amanda!! I love the way you have used the beautiful ribbons, and the image is so nice!
Have a great weekend :)

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

debby4000 said...

This is so gorgeous wonderful colours and ribbons, stunning image too.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image. x

Kath Stewart said...

this is fabulous and I love all those gorgeous ribbons and your colour work on your image is beautiful...loving your new photo...you look stunning...didn't recognise you for a mo.
Hugs Kath xxxx

Carole said...

Really sweet card. Thanks for linking my candy...good luck.
Carole

Bev said...

Amanda, I love your new profile pic - you look FANTASTIC hun!!!! WTG!!!!

Love this card too - what a brilliant idea to use just ribbons, love it! xx

Sue said...

aww great card luv the colours,so pretty,luv the ribbon detail, sue.x

Carol said...

Look at you girl!!! you look fabulous Well Done :)
The card is great too, i love all the detail and perfect colouring :)

Hugs
Carol x

Joey said...

Hi, Oh the colours on this are gorgeous, so bright and so cheery, super image and fabulous colouring. Joey.xxx

Sammi said...

So gorgeous!! Love the colours!!
She's one of my fav images!