JellyPages.com

Friday 17 April 2009

nothing crafty :o(

Ok so it probably won't surprise any of you that my planned crafty time didn't happen yesterday!! By the time I got Lily off to bed and then I had to go and clean the church (my part time job to help fund my crafting addiction lol). By then it was getting on for 9pm and to be honest I couldn't be bothered!! So I watched a dvd instead lol

This morning after I've done a quick blog hop it will be packing time for me. Ian and I are going to Gretna for the weekend............and before you ask no we're not getting married lol Ian's son Nicky, who is 25, is getting married at Gretna in October and we are going for the weekend to do a few preparations. We were supposed to go at the end of November but we got 10 miles down the A9 and the snow was horrendous so we ended up coming home. We were gutted as we had been so looking forward to it. The hotel very kindly rescheduled the rooms for us which they're not supposed to do (its a Travelodge special offer). Lily is going to grannys for the weekend so she will be spoiled beyond belief, she is very excited lol

Have a lovely weekend girlies, see you when I get back :o)

6 comments:

Macpurp said...

have a lovely time away!
catch you when you get back
love teen xx

Kath Stewart said...

Have a lovely weekend away and hope you don't encounter any snow this time...but this is Scotland remember....Hugs Kath xxxx

cats whiskers said...

have a fabulous time hun
Hugs Jacquix

Enfys said...

Have a wonderful weekend Amanda, it sounds like a lot of fun
luv
En xx

DawnMarie said...

Have a great time. Dawn Marie.xx

Bev said...

Oh you lucky thing, have a fabby time babe x