JellyPages.com

Friday 24 October 2008

what a lovely afternoon :)

I had such fun this afternoon, Lily was playing at a friends and I had the house to myself to craft!!! Heaven :) So I made three cards for three challenges................

The theme at Daring Cardmakers is Forever Autumn.....So now I’m daring you to make a card that depicts Autumn.It can be an Autumn scene or it can be something completely different but using a palette of Autumn colours……the choice is yours! The backing is from an old birthday card, the other bits and pieces are made from scraps in my stash.

This week at Friday Sketchers the sketch is by Claudia Rosa and the challenge was to make sure the image stayed within the border so I used ths Wonderful Christmas stamp as it is a horizontal image :) the papers are from the Blue Christmas download from Funky Fairy Inspiration Blog
This last card is for the challenge over at Card Positioning Systems
the Sarah Kay image was a present from the fabby Dawn coloured with whispers markers :)









16 comments:

Natalie said...

These are all lovely. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

3 fabulous cards and love the sweet Sarah Kay image, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love the AUtumn colours you used for DCM challenge. Pascale :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Excellent cards Panda :)

Stampin'Piper said...

Amanda, great Cards! My fav is the first one! I love the colors!

Hugs Tanja

SueH said...

I always find it fun rummaging through my box of scrap and you’ve found some great bits in yours to put together for you DCM card. The colours are perfect and I love the ribbon slide.

Thanks for joining in with us this week.

Lythan said...

Cool cards - all different and all fab!

Kathy said...

Lovely cards - I like the idea of doing a bit of recycling too!

Charity Hassel said...

love that little gal on your cps card! thanks for playing along!

Simone said...

Wow, fabulous cards! I love them all!
Simone

Debbie said...

Fabulous cards they are all beautiful. Debbie x

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely cards. Love your colouring on the stamps. Kimx

Phree said...

Beautiful cards.

Cardmaking Galore said...

They are all stunning!

Unknown said...

really great and fabulous works ... looks so amazing!!!
hugs, bea

Carol said...

wow have you have been busy - they are all lovely

TFS