JellyPages.com

Thursday 9 October 2008

two more challenges


Two more challenges finished last night, well one card covers them both again! The two challenges are Card Positioning Systems and A Spoon Full of Sugar I like the idea of the backing paper cut into squares, I might try this with some xmas cards. the stamp is one I bought years ago in a 99p bin in a craft shop and the ribbon was gifted to me by a friend in Oz.
I have been playing today with some parchment for an order of 12 Christening invitations I am making for a friend. Will post them later when I decide how to finishe them :)

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab Card Love the bargain stamp, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

flower girl said...

Its juz lovely :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!!
hugs tina

Heather "Hev" said...

I love how this has turned out - looks fabulous :)

Jeanette said...

That is so pretty. I love the colors and the ribbon! Hugs Jeanette

Charity Hassel said...

lovely take on the cps sketch this week!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is great! thanks for playing along with us this week!

Bev said...

Wonderful card, love the colours and your bargain stamp

hugs Bev x