JellyPages.com

Saturday 18 October 2008

From Heather


I have received this award from my Aussie friend Hev, awwwww how sweet of you hunni!! Thanks :)

Now lets see what the instructions are.....The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

Will put the logo on my blog in a minute :) ......tick #1
Ok heather is linked at the top of the post.....tick #2
Nominate 7.............oh no this is the hardest bit..........how do I pick from all the lovely blogs I bloghop to? Ok here goes

1 Kath.......a fellow Scots lassie, love the Buddy anecdotes as well as the gorgeous cards lol
2 Dawn...another fellow Scots lassie, love her individual style :)
3 Jozza.........lush cards and lovely pics of her girls!
4 Shelly............fab cards, great style
5 Jeanette........love her cards so cute
6 Nikki........more gorgeous cards
7 Jak.........I am in awe of her punching skills!!
Ok numbers 3 and 4 ticked...............off to do number 5 :)

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hey thanks a lot for the award..I have already received this several times but that doesn't mean to say I don't appreciate it....
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Jozza said...

Ooh thanks so much for the award :o)

It has really cheered me up.

Hugs
Jozza xxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Aww thanks so much - I just really appreciate it!

Hugs
Dawn

Heather "Hev" said...

You are welcome and it is well deserved :)

Jeanette said...

Congrats to you for this award. It is well deserved as your blog is lovley! Thank you so much for thinking of me. My Mum was from Scotland, it is always nice to see others using the word "wee". I have received this before but you really made my day! Hugs Jeanette

shelly said...

thank you so mch for the award! right back atcha!!! hugs an dthank you so very much for always leaving such wonderful comments on my blog i really appreciate your kind words :) hugs and have a beautiful day shelly

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Thanks so much for the award and it is so sweet of you to think of me. I won't pass it on as I have received it before but will post it up on my next posting tomorrow, Hugs, Nikki x