JellyPages.com

Friday 24 October 2008

Just Xmas and Birthday challenge


Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Just Xmas and Birthday Cards. The sketch this week is Linda's and I will admit it was a difficuly one for me...........no idea why lol I managed to make this one though (2 other attempts ended up in the bin ugh) The paper was a gift from a bloggy buddy Dawn. The three small circles are on foam pads to make them pop out a bit :) The greeting is traced onto parchment paper and embossed with a small ball tool. The oval behind is cut from handmade paper.

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card hun. hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

This is lovely. x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Amanda, great embossing and I love the pretty pastel colours you have used. Debbie x

Karin said...

Hi Amanda,

what a bautifull card.
Love the colours and DP.
Thanks for joininf the x-mas and b-day cards challenge (for the last time).

Have a great weekend,
xoxo karin