JellyPages.com

Friday 20 March 2009

The Sugar Bowl 6


WOW challenge number 6 at The Sugar Bowl already, the time has flown by so fast!! This time the challenge is to make something for Mother's Day. My mum is like me and just loves "Daisy", in fact it was mum who bought me the stamp for my birthday (I sent her a list of all the sugar nellies I wanted and god love her she bought 5!!)

Daisy is of course coloured with my beloved promarkers, the paper is by Dovecraft, the doilie( looks weird like that I am sure the spelling is rubbish lol) is from my stash as are the heart gems and the wee butterfly. The ribbon is Whisper White organza by Stampin Up. The green card is cut with the Fiskars border punch, flowers are a mix of brands and the brads are from stash too :o)

Well the escapades with the bike are still ongoing, I went for a cycle to the next village the other day and managed it without stopping (3 miles) then all the way back as well. It's the first time I've cycled so far and when I got back I tried in vain to find the rubber ring I used after Lily was born (I know its TMI for you but c'mon she was 8lb 11oz!!!!) but in the end I didn't need it!! My bottom is in fact intact heehee.

Moving on from bottoms lol................................On Wednesday I managed to get my dt card made for this weeks sketch at JCBC (really late I know slap slap), and as I reached over for the camera to take the pic I managed to spill a whole cup of tea on it, I am obviously destined not to do this weeks sketch!!!! So I am officially giving up on it and moving on to next weeks lol
Well cheeky girls I am off to do the school run and then off to post the card to my mum :o)

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card.

Jeannette said...

Hi Amanda, Great card and fab colours, I just love Daisy she's so adorable! Your layout looks like the sketch for Penny Black and I was going to use Daisy on mine but realised at the last minute I couldn't. I do that often, concentrate so much on the sketch or recipe and forget who it's for.

Heather "Hev" said...

Gorgeous!!
Your Mum will love it!!

Tiets said...

a lovely card you have made! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!

Ila said...

Gorgeous card!! Daisy is just the Cutest!..your Mum will love it!!..Hugs, Ila

Yvonne said...

Lovely card, she is soooo sweet.the colours are lovely too.

Bless ya , all that cycling.. i know how you feel, well this time last year, not been on for a while,lol.

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

Jill said...

beautiful card Amanda I love this SN image hugs Jill xx

Lilian said...

Daisy is just adorable. Love your card and great sketch too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Victoria said...

the use of lace doilly is fantastic x

Stephanie said...

So sweet & so pretty :) xxx

Helen said...

Love the colours on this!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Mada said...

Amanda, this is one very fantabulous card! :)
I love everything about it - papers, image, colours, embellishments. The tiny butterfly you added on your image is just perfect for it. Well done!
Congratulations on your new adventurous life :D
Sore bottom or not it does look like you're having a great time cycling.

You rock, girl!

Hugs,
Mada

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful!
and yes...bum information is a wee bitty tooooo much! LOL
love teen xxx

Jeanette said...

What a stunning card Amanda! It is a real eye-catcher! TFS Hugs Jeanette