JellyPages.com

Saturday 15 November 2008

shocking mother!

what a shocking mother I am..............not only did Lily get to watch her new Tinkerbell DVD while I crafted but she also got to watch another DVD!! How bad am I? I did have fun crafting though while she was busy getting square eyes.

I have made three cards and they cover a few challenges :)
First is for the 2 sketches 4 You challenge, Kazan's sketch #13. I wasn't sure what to use for the flourish on this sketch but I found the stitched square when I was looking for something for another card. No idea where the pattern for the stitching came from it has been in the stitching file for ages.

This card is for Lili of the Valley and Secret Crafter, both challenge blogs are new to me this week. It is a sketch at Lili of the Valley and "Cute as a button" theme at Secret Crafter. I had to flip the sketch a wee bit as I made the daft mistake of not checking which way the paper was before I drew and cut the shapes lol (dohhh)


Final card is for Sketch Saturday, the tree and sentiment were cut from an old Xmas card and layered onto grey cardstock, plus some vellum and glittery card that were in the scraps box.
LOL what a productive afternoon :) I am planning on another parchy night tonight if there's nothing decent on the gogglebox, my new parchment raft mag arrived yesterday and there's a pattern I fancy trying.............Xmas of course what else lol

31 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow what fab cards you have made gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining in with LOTV this week hope to see you again
Hugs jacqui x

cats whiskers said...

Wow what fab cards you have made gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining in with LOTV this week hope to see you again
Hugs jacqui x

Rach said...

fantastic cards, they looks brilliant. hugs Rachxx

tracie said...

gorgeous cards, love all the pretty papers and images - great work. Thanks for joining us this week at SS :)x

Wendy said...

Fabulous cards and thank you for taking part in the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week. You posted on the Secret Crafter blog, to get more views of your card you need to post to http://www.thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Hugs, Wendyx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining in the SCSC!
Clairex

Sue said...

what a fabulous card ,really love the colours:) thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

wow 3 fab cards you've been busy hugs Jill x

Faye said...

Beautiful Christmas cards and such pretty paper.

Unknown said...

Oh MY! What a gorgeous take on Kazan's 2s4y sketch this week... LOVE the stitching!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are `beautiful`:)~X~

Unknown said...

That stitching is gorgeous! Great job on getting so much done...I struggle to get one done in an afternoon so I admire 3!
:) Kazan

Lea L. said...

Super cute Christmas cards!! Great job with the 2S4U sketch!

~Lea

Martha said...

Great cards you made!!
Martha

Natalie said...

These are all lovely cards. x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Great cards. I love how the style is completely different on each card.
Sharon

Jozza said...

Gorgeous cards Amanda! I admit to also being a bad mother and sticking a DVD on so I can craft. lol

Dawn said...

Wow Amanda I love these especially the first one so clean and crisp gorgeous design.

Hugs
Dawn
I bet Lily didn't mind getting square eyes..

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh yeah!! What a disgraceful Mother !! HA HA HA!!! Now have a quiet word to Santa and get lots of dvds sent to Lily and then she will want to watch them all!!! I mean winter is coming and you know where I am coming from!!

FABULOUS CARDS as always and when you find out where that stitching pattern comes from can you let me know please.

Hugs Hev xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the cards, they all look great, Cbeebies is great to craft too as well as DVDS LOL Hazel xox

Sue said...

Lovely cards you have made, TV comes in handy at times! lol. sue.

Simone said...

Wow, really great!
Simone

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for entering my blog candy.Good luck!

Allison said...

great cards
AllisonX

Donalda said...

Your cards are so pretty dear. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at LOTV

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful, but my fav is the 2s4u one. I LOVE that stitched star!

Claire said...

Wow, they are all great cards.

Claire

COCO said...

very nice card !!!
thank you for your participation in s.S !!!

Gill said...

Fabulous cards, lovely colours and super images, thanks for joining us at SS this week
Gill x

Deborah March said...

LOVE the stitching Ms Amanda!