JellyPages.com

Tuesday 25 November 2008

hurrahhhhh

ooooohhhh I can't wait til Christmas now...................I decided this year rather than drop hints with Ian as to what I want and end up getting something that is totally different I would tell him exactly what I wanted and it has worked!!!!! I told him I wanted a cuttlebug and he told me no problem, but I didn't expect to get one lol. He said to me the other night to go ahead and order it and a couple of folders to get me started so I have done it and it is winging its way to me as I type yeeehaaaah lol Sadly he said I can't have it til Christmas Scrooge that he is, but just think of all the playing I will be able to do after Christmas Day :) its all exciting stuff lmao

it is day 16 over at bootiful stampz, not many days left so make sure you get over there lol

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Amanda, oh how lovely a cuttlebug, i have to say i love mine its the best machine i've had! you will love it too. I think your right best order it yourself so you get exactly what you want. I am going to do the same this year, after years of being disappointed. He tries bless him but refuses to buy craft items. Can you email me your address please hun. hugs Linda x

littlepopits@aol.com

Natalie said...

Great news about the Cuttlebug, I bet you cannot wait, I would not be without mine. I am hoping to get some WOJ stamps from Santa, I am coutning down the days already. I love all your recent cards especially the Pink Cat ones. x

Debbie said...

Hi Amanda, fab news about the cuttlebug, bet you can;t wait. I have asked Santa for the copic airbrush set...I'll have to wait and see? Debbie x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh i love your technique ,i will have to try that on my hubbie lolxx
think i might leave him a picture too or i could end up with a beetle catcherlolxxx
all your cards are fabulous babe xxx
i am just so sorry that it takes me so long to get round to seeing yours xxxhugs Dawnxx

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh, you're gonna LOVE the bug!!

Sally said...

Hi you have won a Bootiful Stampz - please contact me with your details :)