JellyPages.com

Monday 29 September 2008

stamped poinsettia


I thought that this poinsettia stamp would look good on parchment so stamped it and embossed with white powder (bit if a cheat hehehe) then did the border with the fine diagonal grid. Once I had sewn it to the card I discovered I hadn't centered the image as well as I had thought when I did the border!! Grrr. Anyway a friend suggested turning the card round and putting a peel off on. I found a stray rub on in the box so used that and I am quite pleased with how it has come out. It is painted with watercolour pencils. I think I will do a few more of these with different borders I do like how it looks :)

1 comment:

shelly said...

wow! this is just lovely. ive never stamped on parchment or vellum either.. ill have to give that a try :) xx shelly