JellyPages.com

Monday 1 September 2008

amazing blog candy!!

One of the funky hand design team, Chris, has an amazing blog candy on offer here There are a couple of instructions but all in a worthy cause :)

Chris (as do many of us) has a pet peeve of word verification, here's what she says:

Everyone will have their own view, but in my case, I regard the removal of word verification as a basic courtesy to my visitors who are kind enough to take the time to leave comments. Being aware of their comments through comment moderation, but not hindering them with word verification is the very least I can do to reciprocate their courtesy to me.

Personally I can't stand word verification and didn't enable it when I started my blog, but I do understand why others feel the need to have it.

Good luck to anyone who enters the draw :)

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, there! Thank you for your entry into my blog candy draw! You have earned yourself five entries in the draw. Your post is appreciated, and thank you for not having word verification on your blog comments! :o)

Chris xx