JellyPages.com

Saturday 6 September 2008

marathon cardmaking sesh






Last night I started making a couple of cards for challenges and ended up finding some beaded toppers that I had made ages ago for Xmas cards, so while I was in the mood I made them up into cards! They are mounted onto 12x12cm cards (they were left over from the wedding invitations I made so were ready scored and cut.) I think I might do some more of the beaded snowflakes I like how they have come out :) There are 3 beaded and 2 stitched snowflakes, will show one of each here, the rest are on my photobucket here.




The next cards were again made using the 12x12cm card blanks. The papers are from my new Dovecraft retro floral pack, the papers came with a tub of chipboard embellishments which I am having fun using lol

I am really pleased with the left hand one, I stitched a few bits and did a bit of doodling to highlight certain areas plus a couple of gems. It was great fun using all my stash stuff :)



2 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh those snowflakes are truly magnificent!!!!

I must start stitching again!!!

Love from Oz

Dawn said...

These are great Amanda - love the beaded stitched ones.
It's great when you feel you have used some stash and made great cards - it makes it all so worthwhile..

Dawn
x