JellyPages.com

Tuesday 2 November 2010

My little guisers



I know I am a couple of days late but thought I would share some pics of the kids in their guising outfits. In scotland we call it guising not trick or treating lol. They also wore their outfits to church as we were having a service of light, almost the opposite of Halloween :o) The congregation loved seeing them dressed up lol

Lily wore her spider outfit for church as her real outfit for guising was a devil girl and I didn't think that was quite appropriate for church lol

2 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I can just imagine some peoples faces if she had gone in the second one lol.....
and.....Alfie is growing up so fast hun what are you feeding him...miracle grow!

Lol hugs Emma xxx

Debs said...

They look adorable in their outfits - what a laugh it would have been if your daughter had gone her her devil costime lol!!!
Alfie looks a real cutie!
Hope all is well with you.]
Take care
Debs xx