JellyPages.com

Tuesday 30 November 2010

I came 2nd in the polkadoodle challenge!!


Hello all how are we all managing with all the white stuff? Hope you're all keeping warm with extra helpings of hot chocolate and lovely winter food lol. I made a fab pan of soup today to keep us warm. Yummy! Took this pic yesterday with my phone (which is why it is so rubbish haha) Plenty of snowman ingredient here!!


I had some good news the other day ~ I came 2nd in the polkadoodle challenge with my wee box with the gingerbread men on!! I am so chuffed :o) I am proudly displaying the button :o)


ETA how lucky am I that I also won two of the blog hop candies!!!??? Such a lucky girl, going to be getting some new stash then!!

Lily has been off school for 2 days now, its a bit treacherous out and about here so I am staying indoors lol Not that its given me any extra crafting time (boohoo). Alfie is one of those boys you need eyes in the back of your head for so can't sit at the table unless he's in his high chair and he doesn't like to be in it unless he's feeding his face lol. By the time both kids are in bed all I am fit for is collapsing in a heap in front of the tv. Am planning on doing some Christmas presents tonight tho :o) Hope to be back tonight or tomorrow to show them xx

2 comments:

Vintage Milly said...

Hiya, congrats for coming 2nd in our challenge, I loved your entry. You might want to hop on over to my blog as there is something VERY interesting on there today that I think you might like. And while you are at it, why not visit the Polkadoodles challenge blog too, you never know.
Em.x

Tip Top said...

Well done on both counts!

Jacob used to be like that - it gets easier! Just repeat it!