JellyPages.com

Saturday 30 October 2010

Bit of a disaster!!

Hi all and woohoo its Saturday again so a lazy day for me, well as lazy as it can get with two kids lol This week over at Allsorts the fabulous Brenda has the theme of cream, gold and a hint of red. Great I thought, that'll be another Xmas card for the box, so I got to work yesterday making it, left it to let the stickles dry and went off to make the kids snack. When I came back diaster had struck!!! My little monkey had reached over from his high chair and grabbed it and was gnawing away on a very soggy corner, he had also scrunched it up a few times too so it was beyond help!! I could have sworn he wouldn't have been able to reach it but I think my son may have super human skills I don't know about lol I didn't get a piccie of him with the card in his mouth and his cheeks sparkly with stickles but I got this one of him this morning, he has just mastered pulling up to stand up.....oh dear won't be long til he's walking.....help!!!


Sadly I didn't have the time to make another as I was being taken out last night for a treat with a good friend. We went to see Ed Byrne, the comedian, he was hilarious and my face was aching afterward from laughing :o) A good night for sure


So I hope you will head over to Allsorts and join in the lovely theme this week, and be sure to blog hop round the rest of the DTs blogs cos they have made some stuning cards.


4 comments:

Jules said...

Oh dear Amanda

You know what that means don't you .. .. soon nothing will be safe .. .. no only your DT creations but your whole craft stash!!

With a super grin like that I suppose you could forgive him anything though .. he is so cute and I can't believe how quickly he has grown.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lol hun

Sparkly Alfie ha ha glad to hear you had a great time last night!

Emma xxx

brenda said...

Hi Amanda

How can we not forgive that little angel, even if that's probably not what you called him at the time.

He really has grown and can imagine that you need eyes everywhere now.

B x

Macpurp said...

oh ALfie you cheeky wee monster! lol. great photo!

love teen x