JellyPages.com

Friday 6 August 2010

missing DT bits from last week!!

Still can't find my posts from last week...they must have gone to the land of lost posts lol Over at Allsorts Fleur gave us a theme of dressing up and I just had to use the photos of Lily and Alfie dressed up in a cute wee tigger suit!! this is my first proper go at scrapbooking, it was great fun and I can really see me scrapping more!!


Alfie boy, he's about 2 months old here :o)




my little tiger lily......I took so long taking the photo she fell asleep bless her, she was only about 4 weeks old




How could I not put the famous tigger song on?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Soooo onto the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge for this month......we want Glitter and Glitz!! We know hiow much you all love your gems and glitter and sparkles lol


Both the snowflake and the sentiment are from penny Black, I was in a simple mood the night I made this lol but I quite like the simplicity of it, I may make a batch for Christmas time


We have more gorgeous prizes at Penny Black @ allsorts this month......6 to be precise and they are all gorgeous!!!


No comments: