JellyPages.com

Saturday 14 August 2010

Allsorts again....where does the week go? lol

Image: Anya
Papers: Stampin Up
flowers: from stash
Ribbon and buttons: Stampin Up
Also used: divine swirls embossing folder and nesties
Hello girlies and welcome to another Saturday!! Kirsten has set the challenge of paper piecing or paper piercing......or both of course lol I chose paper piecing cos I love it, it can set a card off so well.


This week we have Joanna Sheen as our guest designer and sponsor, the prize is £10 to spend in her lovely shop :o)

Please also remember our Penny Black at Allsorts challenge for the month is Glitter and Glitz, there are 6 fabulous prizes and we also have a DT call going, click here for details

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Fab card Amanda, so love this image
Have a fab weekend
Hugz fleur xXx

brenda said...

Hi Amanda

I'm still on my mad catch up from my holidays, seems to be taking me forever. Mind you not helped by new puppy muts, not the brightest idea right on the back of our hols.

Super work as always, hope and the week ones are all OK.

B x

Basslady said...

this pierced paper is so cool on this card!

love the wonderful colours...meanwhile one of my favoroute combinations!

very sweet!

xoxo silvi (germany)